8.2. remesh command¶
- \(\alpha \ge 0\) for updating moving mesh.
- \(\alpha < 0\) for updating background mesh.
If there are nodes shared by different mesh in the domain, the principles to decide what element should be used for a triangle:
- If all 3 nodes share the same mesh, use that mesh for the triangle.
- If all 3 nodes share more than one mesh, use the mesh with
eleArgsdefined and lowest
- If all 3 nodes are in different mesh, use the mesh with lowest
- If the selected mesh
id>= 0, skip the triangle.
- If the selected mesh has no
eleArgs, skip the triangle.
Parameter for the \(\alpha\) method to construct a mesh from the node cloud of moving meshes. (optional)
- \(\alpha = 0\) : no elements are created
- large \(\alpha\) : all elements in the convex hull are created
- \(1.0 < \alpha < 2.0\) : usually gives a good shape