6.31. recorder command¶
This command is used to generate a recorder object which is to monitor what is happening during the analysis and generate output for the user.
- >0 an integer tag that can be used as a handle on the recorder for the remove recorder commmand.
- -1 recorder command failed if integer -1 returned.
a list of recorder arguments
The following contain information about available
- node recorder command
- node envelope recorder command
- element recorder command
- element envelope recorder command
- pvd recorder command
- background recorder command
- Collapse Recorder command